This property has been sold. Would you like more information on the sale, or do you have a property you'd like to discuss selling?
What an opportunity to get onto the Mount Victoria property ladder!!! Spectacular city views and living in one of Mount Victoria's dress circle properties can become a reality!
Situated in pedestrian accessed McIntyre Avenue, this original 1890's property has been cleverly renovated over the years. The outcome is a home packed with character and designed to maximize its location, with all the benefits of city living at your doorstep.
The large, sunny, open plan living areas - with the panorama taking centre-stage - is the perfect place for entertaining friends and family. Or enjoy a walk, run or bike-ride from the town-belt accessed right on your doorstep. Comprising two double bedrooms, the enormous master bedroom includes double glazed windows with more views - and there may also be the possibility of a third bedroom.
Ideally located to enjoy the benefits of modern city living. Walk to the CBD, schools, cafes, restaurants and the waterfront.
- Pedestrian access from centrally located, Hawker Street
- Spectacular city and harbour views
- Large open plan living area with fireplace and VIEWS
- Two double bedrooms - Very large master bedroom plus possibility to add a third bedroom
- Two bathrooms
- Central heating throughout
- Large, usable section with direct, private, townbelt access
- Backs on to the townbelt at popular Charles Plimmer Park
- Walk into work, restaurants and waterfront
- R.V. $1,100,000
Selling by Tender on Thursday 25 February at 3pm, Level 1, 77 Thorndon Quay, Wellington.
Thursday 11 February 6pm to 6.30pm
Sundays 14 and 21 February 1.30pm to 2.30pm
Wednesday 17 Feb 6pm to 6.30pm
Or contact Antonella or Ben for further information.